Search This Blog

Saturday 30 June 2012

You::



Nobody knows what i feel for you.
but me...
No one will love you
but me...
you and me have been through some really tough times
where we fough and said things that werent ment to be said.
where other people started rumors about each other. 
Just to break us up!
i didnt know what jelousy was
till i met you.
i know i dont have much to offer you
but just a worn heart
that has survived 
through some of the toughest times.
i know its nothing compared to what you're use to.
roses,expensive chocolates, dinners etc...
i may be the poorest person alive
but i say im rich!
rich of love...
my love is....
pure
unique
but most of all the happiness that ill provide you will last for eternity.
will keep you warm
will keep you away from harm
just tell me those magic words
" yes, i do love you baby"
these simple words are nothing more 
but a proposal
"will you marry me?"






== listen to your heart baby, im sure its calling for me....
CRISTINA LOPEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment