Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Awesome !! Heart Touching Story ♥



Awesome !! Heart Touching Story ♥ You Must read it !!

GIRl: I miss you.

BOy: And so?

GIRl: I really did.
BOy: oK.

GIRl: I’m sorry.

BOy: What for?

GIRl: For ignoring your efforts to
communicate with me.

BOy: Its OK. I got used to it, then I got tired, so
I stopped trying and started forgetting.

GIRl: I..
GIRl: I…tried to forget about you, you see.


BOy: ….......

GIRl: Cause it tore me apart that we can never
be…

BOy: its OK.

GIRl: Why is it so OK?

BOy: I got used to days hoping you’d be back,
but then you never did. I started facing reality,
and started to get a move on.

GIRl: Wait…am I too late?

BOy: Too late for what?

GIRl: To court you?

BOy: You know, I’ve always wanted to hear
that from you. Back then, a years ago. But…I
got used to only wishing for it..then realized it
would never happen, so I stopped hoping.

GIRl: I’m really sorry, but dont worry, this time,
I will make your wishes come true.

BOY: Thats not possible..I have got someone
in ma life...

GIRl:Its great for you.. Who is she? When I'll
meet her?

BOY:She doesn't want to meet you any day.

GIRL:Why? What I have done to her?

BOY:(slowly replied)-She just don't wanna
meet the one who did hurt me the most..

Its my turn to say sorry. Time got into me.

You’ve broken my heart already. I cant risk
experiencing that again. Thank you anyway.

For communicating with
me after a years of silence ..

She kept her head down and went silently.

After she left The boy out her picture kept in
his wallet-

Some tears rolled down when he whispered


-'Its still you'.....

THumb up for the boy.....





No comments:

Post a Comment