Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 July 2012

I'm not angry because......



I'm not angry because we broke up,




I'm sad because I can't let you go..




I'm not angry at you for not loving me,




I'm angry with me for still loving you..




I'm not angry that I lost you,




I'm sad because I once had you..




I'm not angry that I can't have you,




I'm sad because I know what I'm missing..




I'm not angry that you've moved on,




I'm sad because I can't..




I'm not angry that you won't come back,




I'm sad because I keep hoping you will..




I'm not angry because I hate you and don't want to,




I'm sad because I miss you and I love you..




Like if you feel the same..




•°*”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°• •°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•.




.•°*”˜ .•°*”˜ ˜”*°•. ˜”*°•.




.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜ ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.


>----- a l 0 n 3 ----


No comments:

Post a Comment